Dear valued customers,
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic continues to evolve, Price’s Alarms has taken steps to ensure we are prepared should this outbreak take a turn for the worse.
Our customers depend on us to help protect property and save lives. We recognize the critical importance of remaining operational throughout any possible escalation or quarantine event. Our top priority is keeping our 24 hour Emergency Response Centre fully operational with appropriate staffing levels to ensure we continue protecting more than 40,000 customers.
Currently, there are no impacts to our operations. We continue to monitor the situation closely, and are ready to roll out emergency plans to mitigate any impacts. We are fortunate to have multiple locations, enabling us to support any office that may be affected by COVID-19.
We have created a COVID-19 response committee dedicated to protecting our customers and team members from exposure to COVID-19.
- Employees are following Health Canada guidelines and expected to self isolate if sick or showing symptoms.
- We want you to feel at ease during your appointments. Our Technicians and Security Advisors will be following enhanced cleaning, safety, and social distancing protocols while out in the field.
- Our offices remain open and we continue to serve customers while practicing social distancing; battery purchases, making payments, returning rental medical units, etc.
- We have increased sanitation and cleaning efforts within our Emergency Response Centre and all offices.
- We are practicing social distancing in our offices; encouraging more phone calls and less face-to-face interactions.
- We are implementing work from home contingency plans that would allow team members to support our customers while working from home should they be required to self quarantine.
- We are limiting all non-essential business travel.
- Any employees travelling outside of Canada are required to notify our Human Resources team. We are following self-isolation and quarantine guidelines set forth by Health Canada.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, please contact us via email at info@PricesAlarms.ca or call us at 1-866-384-4104.
Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as available. We encourage our customers, suppliers, and vendors to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health website.