Keeping An Eye On Your Home
Video monitoring is available for your home in a number of different ways. Perhaps the least expensive and most appropriate way is as an additional service added to Alarm.com. Alarm.com offers two different cameras to monitor your home:
- A fixed camera that is installed in position and pointed specifically at an area that you would like to monitor like your driveway or entryway.
- A pan and tilt camera which allows you to remotely control the area where the camera is viewing.
With Alarm.com and video monitoring, you’ll have watchdogs, not just cameras.
- Watch live video from multiple cameras
- Motion activated recording
- Alarm activated recording
- Instant notifications
- View live video and clips from anywhere
- Cameras are wireless connections to your broadband internet
See what is going on at home while you are away – protect your family and property with video monitoring and Alarm.com from Price’s Alarms. Video monitoring can be a fantastic solution for many homeowners while offering unique advantages at a fraction of the cost of commercial video monitoring solutions. Please contact us for further information.