Watching Over Your Business
Price’s Alarms System Division was created to to provide a full range of video surveillance and closed-circuit television (CCTV) services.
Video monitoring can be employed in several ways:
- Remote surveillance
- Forensic tool in case of an incident
- Ensuring that unauthorized personnel aren’t permitted to enter secure areas
- Monitor pedestrian congestion
- Log routine maintenance at commercial or institutional facilities
- Monitor for suspicious activity
- Help deter criminal behaviour
- Monitor employee activity
- Transaction Verification Systems (TVS) – records cash register imprints and any possible staff “sweetheart dealings”
Price’s Alarms System Division is available to serve the needs of businesses throughout Vancouver Island, the lower mainland and the Okanagan. Access control and intercoms are also available, contact us for more information.